Started on: 11-13-2003 07:14 AM
Replies: 68
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 12-22-2003 05:01 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Well, I am now in the UK. I gotta tell you all, its ummmm.... different here. Still getting settled in and trying to explore. They have some really cool cars here! Getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road wasnt as hard as I thought it would be! Addy let me drive his car and its kinda hard driving on the right side. Its going to be a while to get used to shifting with my left hand. Looked at a EVO VI yesterday. They want 16,999 pounds for it. Ouch. Still havent found a Skyline but I fell in love with this Renault Clio sport V6. Im a sucker for mid engine cars.... what can I say? Saundra works for Lotus so she is going to take me to the Factory for a tour. She works in the PR branch so she gets to bring home cars to break them in. They dont give up the cars to reporters and such till they have 500 miles on them.
I miss my Fiero GT 4.9. It would have been a blast to drive on these country roads! So for now I only have the WRX. They really like that car here!
Oh, and some good news. I got off the plane in Gatwick (London) and my girl was waiting for me. We made it here to our house in Watton and had a nice candle lit dinner. When she went into the kitchen I pulled out a suprise for her. (Ok get you minds out of the gutter... that part wasnt till later)
Setting on the table was a IGI certified 1/2 carat, princess cut, VS1 clarity - F color diamond engagment ring. She just stopped in place with tears in her eyes. Francine had no idea I was going to do this. Needless to say... she said yes. I was going to wait till we went sight seeing and find a nice romantic spot but I just couldnt wait. *sigh*

I havent seen a single fiero here. I have made some contacts that own car shops already. One place has a chassis Dyno. I'll see what I can work out. I'll try to pop in here from time to time.

Steven

------------------
'02 Subaru WRX 14.61@91.87mph bone stock
'87 Fiero GT 4.9/4T60e w/3.33 final drive, ZEX nitrous 65hp shot, 88 cradle w/ 325# coil overs, Poly everything, Upgraded sway bars, KYB's, 16X7 M11's, 11.25 "Zettner" front brakes, Complete MSD ignition w/ 6AL box, Custom 2.5" Flowmaster exhaust, Grand Sport Corvette paint, Carbon fiber interior trim, '98 T/A CD w/ ETR, Reverse Indiglo guages, Pillar mounted AutoMeter O2, Hella H4 conversion.
Follow its built up here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/027460.html
Sadly... SOLD.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
naskie18

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post
Good to hear from you again and congrats on the engagement

How 'bout some pics of the new place?

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Hey, congrats on the engagement. I lived over in England for two years and loved it.

I would think a nice Lotus Elise would make up for missing your Fiero, but maybe it's just me...

Enjoy,
Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo - FOR SALE
Hartz's Toys

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on both arriving safely to your new home (how about some pics?) and on your engagement!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys.

Youre not going to believe this! Guess what I just did? Give up? I have been toying around in a '95 R33 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec w/ 400 "brake horsepower". Dont know if thats the same rating we have in the US. Ohhhhh ohhhh! What a BAD A$$ car! Good googly moogly! It has alot of parts on it from a company called "Trust" or "Thrust" and "Mines". Never heard of them but they are suppose to be big in Japan. Anyone know?I have got to get some pics up for y'all! And the good news... its for sale. We are still talking price though. With the current exchange rate, its a bit more than I am prepared to spend on a car I might not be able to bring back to the US. But WOW!!!

Now back to my drooling.

Steven

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on your engagement!
Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Thanks guys.

Youre not going to believe this! Guess what I just did? Give up? I have been toying around in a '95 R33 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec w/ 400 "brake horsepower". Dont know if thats the same rating we have in the US. Ohhhhh ohhhh! What a BAD A$$ car! Good googly moogly! It has alot of parts on it from a company called "Trust" or "Thrust" and "Mines". Never heard of them but they are suppose to be big in Japan. Anyone know?I have got to get some pics up for y'all! And the good news... its for sale. We are still talking price though. With the current exchange rate, its a bit more than I am prepared to spend on a car I might not be able to bring back to the US. But WOW!!!

Now back to my drooling.

Steven

400 bhp is definetly what you want As for those part names...i have no idea or ever heard of them. But if you get a skyline, that would be awesome...they are highly wanted in the states, so if you could bring it back and sell it, i see some good profit in your future.

-Coop

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Steve- nice find!

Mines is an aftermarket tuning company that AFAIK works primarily with Skylines and other performance nissans. Supposed to be really good stuff!

As for importing it, you may want to contact someone over at http://www.motorex.net about what they would charge to help you import one into the US if you already own it (they specialize in importing skylines to the US market for big $$).

BTW: What does an R33 run over there anyway?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 11-13-2003).]

PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Steven. Was great to chat on the phone earlier. I meant it about arranging something soon. Anyways, if you need any info on Skylines or are looking to buy, I know just the chap.

MinnGreen, I think Steven had a similar experience at Gatwick as you did leaving Glasgow

Cheers
PK

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Hey!
That's really cool! Glad to hear you made out ok getting over there, and congrats on your engagement!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

Welcome Steven. Was great to chat on the phone earlier. I meant it about arranging something soon. Anyways, if you need any info on Skylines or are looking to buy, I know just the chap.

MinnGreen, I think Steven had a similar experience at Gatwick as you did leaving Glasgow

Cheers
PK

Yes it was Pete. Its like we are old chaps or something huh? I look forward to getting together with you and your friends. Would be really cool to see a few Fieros setting outside in front of my "flat". See I am getting it! LOL
But it would REALLY be cool to have a Skyline setting out front too! Hey I didnt know they made 4door skylines! UGLY!!!! Next I think I want a ride in a Clio Sport v6. The mid engine one. I hear they are VERY fast. Also I almost bought that EVO. Then I found out it has the EXACT same insurance rating as a Ferrari.... OUCHY.
LOL Yeah I think youre right about me and MinnGreen. I still laugh about that. You know the funny thing was, I walked right thru customs. No one said a word to me. I was expecting to be searched at least. All they did was stamp my passport.

See ya soon!

Oh yeah, more good news. Our household goods are here early. We werent suppose to get them till the 25th. So tomorrow the movers should be here and I will be reunited with all my tools!

Cheers!

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I got to the party a little late. Why the move to England?
DarkRain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRainSend a Private Message to DarkRainDirect Link to This Post
Haha, you've already got Cheers down! haha, good stuff.

For some reason I can see me liking to be in the England for a bit.

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2003 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on your engagement!!!

So you borught the WRX over there with you? COOL!

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO
See My New Website at www.furiousfiero.owns.it

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
maybe you can send me the wrx when your done with it?? I wouldnt mind the skyline either... if it gets old fast

congrats on the engagement and the move in general!

stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
Its great to hear someone moving to another country and still having a blast. Congrats man, best wishes for now and all along your future with your wife.

Take care

Steven Rossi

------------------

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on your engagement
As far as "Thrust" they make Greddy products they have excellent quality, I know from personal experience.
Good luck
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
Congrats on the move and welcome back to the forum.

------------------

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. You all are the best. Price for the Skyline is 18k USD. Not bad... Pete, you have got to get me in touch with your buddy. Im sure you can get me a better deal. R33 GTR V-Spec is real nice but maybe a R32 GTR is more in my budget?
Sorry it took me so long to reply but our household goods got here at 8am this morning.

Cheers!

Steven
"apples and pears"
"Where's the Loo"?

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe...I see you are getting to grips with the lingo Wait till you hear some Liverpudlians, Brummies, Scotish or Cockney!

Is the hotmail addy in yer profile the right one? If it is, I'll pass it on to my mate and I'm sure he will happily chat to you all day about Skylines and just about any other Jap sports car.

Cheers
PK

Thanks guys. You all are the best. Price for the Skyline is 18k USD. Not bad... Pete, you have got to get me in touch with your buddy. Im sure you can get me a better deal. R33 GTR V-Spec is real nice but maybe a R32 GTR is more in my budget?
Sorry it took me so long to reply but our household goods got here at 8am this morning.

Cheers!

Steven
"apples and pears"
"Where's the Loo"?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2003 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

Hehehe...I see you are getting to grips with the lingo Wait till you hear some Liverpudlians, Brummies, Scotish or Cockney!

Is the hotmail addy in yer profile the right one? If it is, I'll pass it on to my mate and I'm sure he will happily chat to you all day about Skylines and just about any other Jap sports car.

Cheers
PK

Hey mate. Yeah, you can use that hotmail addy or my new one.... LostintheUK Just add a @aol.com to that.
Me and Paul T. are playing phone tag but I should get in touch with him Monday.
Well gotta run. I have alot of unpacking left to do.

Cheers

Steven

PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Wooohoooo! Here is 24,000 reasons why you all might hate me. This is the 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec that just might be MINE!!!! This car is FAST!!!! WOW

Whaddya think?

Steven

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Man, I dunno about shifting with my left hand, but that thing is SWEET!
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
I think your a lucky b@$tard, but oh well! That is the R33, correct?

Congradulations again!

FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride! Oh, I fixed your second pic... seems it got inadvertantly flipped or something.

There, thats better!

[This message has been edited by FieroMojo (edited 11-19-2003).]

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
funny, i was thinking the same thing, mojo.

*shrug* o well

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMojo:

Nice ride! Oh, I fixed your second pic... seems it got inadvertantly flipped or something.

There, thats better!

[This message has been edited by FieroMojo (edited 11-19-2003).]

Dude, thats sweet. But the Clifford alarm decal is now backwards... tisk tisk.

Mark is the owner. Heck of a nice guy. He went into more detail about the car. It was imported thru middlehurst (?) Nissan. Its the only Nissan dealer in the UK and deals with the Skyline. It has the NISMO stage 1 engine and suspension upgrades plus an HKS intake setup on it. The car has been lowered with NISMO springs and has their front and rear strut tower braces. This car rides kinda like a lowered fiero. Its really firm and actually felt a bit nervous. He said it hasnt been aligned in a while so that may be the problem.
Now with that being said. Mark pulled out on to the 2 lane road. Brought the RPM up to 6k and side stepped the clutch. It was neat watching the torque split guage jump from 0 to 50%. That car did a freggen AWD burnout and felt like it got hit in the rear by a dump truck! Next thing I know I look over and we are doing 135mph (speedo reads to 180mph). We are freggen flying down this country road. I aint scared to tell you all that I turned a pale white. I was scared to death. Those of you in the UK understand. We are well over twice the legal speed on a dinky 2 lane twisty country road. I say wow this thing is fast... you can slow down now. He flys up on a little Renualt and downshifts and passes the guy around a turn. I just know there is going to be a freggen tractor or something but we were past the car in a blink of the eye. Man the boost comes on hard! We turn down a 1 lane road. This road is wet and has mud all over it. He says, this is why a V-Spec is worth 2x the price of a standard Skyline. We dive into a turn at about 60mph (I wouldnt have tried it at 30 in the WRX) the back of the car steps out and he looks over and casually says now you have to get into the throttle and it will straighten out. I look at the torque splitting guage and sure enough it jumps to 40% and we go from a 4 wheel drift to straight on course. WOW What a killer car. Its so smart it actually makes you look like a better driver. We stop and he says, wanna have a go at it? I say hell yeah but I aint driving like you!
We swap seats and I stall it. Damn right hand drive. The clutch is a triple plate and its heavy and touchy. I bring her up on the revs and give it a holeshot. Wow! 8k RPM and I pull 2nd. Thats enough for me. Im sold. We cruise back to his shop. I am in love. I have to have this car.
Now you wanna know whats really funny? Its a big car. I'd say atleast as big as a new monte carlo. The trunk..... About as wide and a little longer than a fieros trunk but 1/2 as deep. The battery sets in the area below the package tray along with the factory amp and some stuff for the AWD/AWS stuff.
If you all dont mind. I'll post some more pics from when I go to the Skyline dealership this Saturday.

Steven

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by fieromadman:

I think your a lucky b@$tard, but oh well! That is the R33, correct?

Congradulations again!

Yeah R33 GT-R V-Spec

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Whaddya think?

Hmmmm......I am gonna say.....PIMP. If I had the chance to get a GTR, you could be damn sure it would be in my driveway!

------------------
'87GT Fully modded, 3" Drop on 17's 3800SC on the way....or a turbo
'92 LeBaron soft top, The Players car. :)

fieros only

Olorin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OlorinSend a Private Message to OlorinDirect Link to This Post
All I've got to say is WOW At that tale! I ache to live in europe, so badly I could taste it. All my life I've wanted to live there, and I will one day!

Why did you move there? I'm guessing it was for your now-fiance. How could you afford to haul a whole car plus tons of other stuff? Mustve had a great job there.

btw I'd be all OVER that car, that thing is sickening! Hearing the story made me feel like a poor bastard on my cars compared to that....

Anyway congrats on the YES and the CAR and the MOVE!!!!

------------------
Olorin Alpha: XP 1800+ Palamino @ 1.53GHz, soon to update to T-Bred 2
256MB PC2700 DDR RAM
ATI All in Wonder Radeon 7500
OS's: Dualbooting Windows 2000 Professional SP4 and Linux Slackware 9.1!

Olorin Beta: 1986 Pontiac Fiero
4 cyl 2.5L Stock
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Quarter Mile: ??
Top Speed: ??
FOR SALE
https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/auctions/pfa.cgi?CATEGORY=1000fieros&ITEM=1069348920

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Olorin:

All I've got to say is WOW At that tale! I ache to live in europe, so badly I could taste it. All my life I've wanted to live there, and I will one day!

Why did you move there? I'm guessing it was for your now-fiance. How could you afford to haul a whole car plus tons of other stuff? Mustve had a great job there.

btw I'd be all OVER that car, that thing is sickening! Hearing the story made me feel like a poor bastard on my cars compared to that....

Anyway congrats on the YES and the CAR and the MOVE!!!!

Francine is in the Air Force and got stationed here. So it kind of put our relationship on the spot. I wasnt about to stay in the US and wonder someday what would of happend to us if I had of went so, I packed up, sold off alot of stuff and came with her. Now we are getting married, I get to live in Europe and play with all these cool toys. I'd call that a win win situation.
BTW..... dealer down the street says he will have me a Renualt Clio sport 3.0 24v v6 (mid engined) to test out the begining of next week. If you have GT3 you can find it there.
Why cant we get cars like this in the US?

Steven

PFF
System Bot
Olorin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2003 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OlorinSend a Private Message to OlorinDirect Link to This Post
That works, What are you going to do for a job?

It's too bad that we can't get cars like that here in the US, they censor us!!!

Bah

OutlawFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OutlawFieroClick Here to visit OutlawFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OutlawFieroDirect Link to This Post
Good for you mate! I know what you mean. When you experience a car like this it changes you perception of what real speed is. I had a similar experience awhile back in my friends 01 ZO6 Corvette!!!! That thing was a freakin rockit, and after experiencing that I know what I want. His car was a machine, more than a driver can handle. If my Fiero does'nt get to this level, I will get rid of it and pursue a Viper. Vehicles like these are trully something to be experienced, I hope everyone here who likes cars like has that chance. So buy the damn thing!! make it happen. Enjoy.
tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelDirect Link to This Post

Its a big car. I'd say atleast as big as a new monte carlo. The trunk..... About as wide and a little longer than a fieros trunk but 1/2 as deep. The battery sets in the area below the package tray along with the factory amp and some stuff for the AWD/AWS stuff.

Steven

Eh? I've seen a few here in Hawaii and all of them looked rather small, to me. I've owned a '96 Monte and an '87 Monte SS and they both seem to dwarf the car. I'll agree, though... those things pull hard!

Congrats on your engagement! Happy times be ahead of you

Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTDirect Link to This Post
Great to here things are looking up. Congradulations on the Engagement. Tell Fransine that I think, she needs to think things though a little more, before she anwsers. What is she getting her self into?

Look forward to some pics of the Clio V6. Maybe you could swap out the v6 for, I don't know...... maybe a 4.9 caddy???

Glad to here you guys are doing so well. Now hurry up and get back to the Left side of the world!

Later

------------------

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I had a similar experience in a relatives dodge stealth r/t. It had over 400 all weel hp and pulled like a freight train. The cars sound similar, twin turbo, awd and aws.

How much does the skyline weigh? Downside of the stealth was its 3800lbs.

------------------
86SE 5 speed
85GT 4.9 isuzu 5 speed
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/027839.html

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey is she stationed at the Heath or at Mildenhall?

My friend is at the heath, he tells me its a great base, word around town is that me and a few other guys are primed for orders there as well. Hopefully if I go I will get the E model squadron, C models suck.

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Hey BV,

Congrats on the safe move & the engagement. Glad to hear everything is going well and that your starting to get setteled.

That Skyline is sweet, but IMO I'd go for a mid engine ride like the renault or an Elisse. OR, you could hold out and try to find another Fiero.

------------------

"Peg"----------- PFF: THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST!----------- [Signature graciously provided by Naskie 18]
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd- Updated 11.16.03

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Hey is she stationed at the Heath or at Mildenhall?

My friend is at the heath, he tells me its a great base, word around town is that me and a few other guys are primed for orders there as well. Hopefully if I go I will get the E model squadron, C models suck.

Francine is stationed at Lakenheath. Mildenhall is maybe 10 minutes away. Plus there is Feltwell that is also nearby. They moved the BX there.. it sucks now I cant get Anthonys pizza for a while. Definetly give us a holler if you get stationed here. Francine says C models dont suck. You guys can talk shop all you want.. I'll be playing with the cool cars. What do you do in the AF?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

Great to here things are looking up. Congradulations on the Engagement. Tell Fransine that I think, she needs to think things though a little more, before she anwsers. What is she getting her self into?

Look forward to some pics of the Clio V6. Maybe you could swap out the v6 for, I don't know...... maybe a 4.9 caddy???

Glad to here you guys are doing so well. Now hurry up and get back to the Left side of the world!

Later

LOL you suck dude. Your my friend but your always taking Francines side!
Dont make me send you a pic of the "outfit". LOL

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock